The tortilla chips are snacks made from corn powder, which are cut and then fried. The main raw materials are corn powder, vegetable oil, salt and water. They usually made of yellow corn but also can be made of white, or red corn. After frying and flavoring, we get very crunchy triangle or other shapes chips which are popular with both children and adult.
Raw Materials: Corn Powder as Usual
2. Products: All shapes of Doritos, shapes like round, triangle, hexagon etc. The size of products can be changed according to clients’ requirements.
3. Capacity: 120-150 KG/H, 200-250 KG/H
4. Flow Chart: Mixing—Extrusion —Shaping —Separating—Frying —Flavoring
5. Voltage: Three phases: 380V/50HZ, Single phase: 220V/50HZ, we can make it according to customers' local voltage of different countries.
6. Machines Materials: All the machines are made by food grade stainless steel.
1.Alloy (38CrMoAL) screw made by nitriding process, high strength and wear-resting. Self-cleaning ability, no need to discharge or clean the barrel and screw when roasting or replacing of materials.
2. Adopting speed-adjusted converter on feeding system, extrusion system and cutting system. Food grade stainless steel twin screw feeding machine, stable materials feeding in the whole food process.
3. Gearbox with automatic lubrication function, extending gear life.
4. Increased radiator on driving part for forced cooling effect, ensuring extruder operates safely.
5. Barrel with water-cooled circulation, raw materials not only for corn/rice, also for wheat flour/starch with high viscosity. Different moisture-extrusion temperature ratio, whole-expanded and half expanded as different type of products.
6. Cutting knife fixed in the die head seat, rotary cutting by V-belt drive.